Shari'a Supervisory Board
The Shari’a Supervisory Board is primarily responsible for monitoring the Bank’s operations compliance with the Islamic Shari’a principles and review the processes and products presented. It acts as an independent body of specialist jurists in Fiqh-Al-Muamalat. The Board is responsible for the following:
- Provide Islamic advice and guidance based on QIB's management request.
- Review Auditors’ Reports in compliance with Shari'a and report to members about that subject.
- Determine whether contracts, transactions and dealings presented to the board complies with Shari’a.
- Approve QIB marketing materials that is presented to the board.
- Ensure with possible means that all earnings realised from sources or by means prohibited by Shari’a are disposed of to charitable causes.
|Shari'a Executive Committee
|His Eminence Sheikh Walid Bin Hadi
|Prof. Abdul Sattar Abou Ghodda
|Sheikh Nizam Yaquby